OXISEPT is 100% effective against the most dangerous type of birdflue virus H5N1, what has been confirmed in independent scientific tests.
The agent can be used in public places including hospitals and industry halls, to disinfection of: surfaces, soils, walls and floors, air, vehicles, footwear and footdips, wheeldips, disinfection mats near poultry farms, materials and equipment, bioassurance on the borders, hands disinfection etc.
0,5% Oxisept water solution, as one of few agents in the world, has received, after tests in certified Avian Influenza laboratory (Chinese Agricultural Research Institute, Harbin Veterinary Research Institute, Avian Influenza Laboratory in Agricultural Ministry of China, National Avian Influenza Laboratory) a certificate of 100% effectiveness against Avian Influenza virus A type H5N1. It is an effective and proven agent against this most dangerous birdflue strain.
Our agent got through dermatological contacts tests in fourfold higher concentration than in use against birdflue virus. The tests show it’s harmless for skin also for allergy suffers. Oxisept, in contrast to other agents, which contain chlorine, aldehydes and alcohol, is totally safe for the employees, who carry on the disinfection.
Oxisept does not contain chlorine, alcohol and aldehydes and is safe and easy in use, is efficient and inexpensive – 160g sachets is suffice for 32 litres of 0,5% water solution, which is 100% effective against birdflue virus H5N1 and for 300 m2 of surfaces !
- proven 100% effectiveness against birdflue virus H5N1 in 10 minutes (0,5% water solution),
- maximal disinfection effectiveness caused by oxidizing properties – a significant increase in safety and cleanness,
- removes fast and precise all sewages without bleaching effect on the surfaces,
- easy in use, no need to mix with other agents ,
- suitable for cleaning and spraying machines,
- short disinfection time – 10 minutes against Avian Influenza H5N1,
- low disinfection cost through high efficiency,
- high effectiveness regardless of the temperature,
- safe in use – positive dermatological contact tests,
- convenient to transport and in storage,
- possible disinfection through spraying ,
- doesn’t emit any fumes – no need to use intensive ventilation,
Public and private area including hospitals and industry hall to disinfect:
- soil and other materials,
- walls, floors, materials and equipment,
- vehicles (lories, cars, carriages, ships, airplanes, containers),
- foot dips, wheeldips and impregnated foot mats near poultry farms,
- air /spraying/,
- walls and floors in medical institution and other public places,
- air and climatisation ducts,
- bioassurance on the border /foot dips, wheeldips and impregnated foot mats, vehicles, luggage spraying/,
USE 2% WATER SOLUTION OF OXISEPT AGAINST VIRUSES, BACTERIA AND FUNGUS OTHER THAN AVIAN INFLUENZA VIRUS.