Modern, odourless agent for shock disinfecting and active-oxygen clarification
of water in pools, indoor pools, spas, hydro-massage baths etc.
NO CHLORINE, NO ALDEHYDES, NO ALCOHOL
ADVANTAGES OF OXISHOCK:
- maximum disinfection efficiency caused by oxidizing properties,
- restores water cleanliness and transparency,
- suitable for all types of swimming pools, spas, bathtubs,
- significantly improves chlorination efficiency through quick oxidization of organic contaminants,
- very quick action – facility is ready to use after 15 minutes,
- harmless to swimming pool surfaces, causes no bleaching or discolouration of painted and vinyl-coated surfaces,
- no irritating odour, does not cause allergy as it contains no chloride, aldehydes, alcohol,
- has no impact on water hardness.
The product has an Authorization for Trade in Biocidal Agent issued by the Minister of Health of
the Republic of Poland. It is registered with Office for Registration of Medicinal Products, Medical
Devices and Biocides in Warsaw and has been awarded Hygienic Certificate of the National Institute of
Hygiene in Warsaw.
Carefully rinse swimming pool filter before use and maintain optimal water pH at the level of 7.2-7.6.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Spread over the water surface.
- private pools not heavily used – 100g per 10m3 of water once a week,
- heavily used pools - 200g per 10m3 of water once a week,
- public pools not heavily used - 200g per 10m3 of water once a week,
- increase dosage if the swimming pool is used more intensively,
- spas: 60g per 1000 l after each use.
- The swimming pool is ready for use after 15 minutes.
Box contains 10 bags (500g per bag).