Modern, odourless disinfecting and cleaning agent for surfaces and facilities.
The agent can be used in public and private places including hospitals and industry halls, swimming pools, jacuzzi to disinfection of:
surfaces, soils, walls and floors, air, vehicles, footwear and foots, disinfection mats at poultry farms,
materials and equipment, bioassurance on the borders, hands disinfection etc.
NO CHLORINE, NO ALDEHYDES, NO ALCOHOL
ADVANTAGES OF OXISEPT:
- bactericidal efficacy (B) against Staphylococcus Aureus, Escherichia Coli, Pseudomonas
Aeruginosa, Legionella Pneumophila, confirmed in tests,
- fungicidal efficacy (F) against i.a. pathogenic dermophytes causing dermatomycosis, confirmed
- virucidal efficacy (V) against i.a. Avian Influenza H5N1, HSV (herpes virus), confirmed in tests,
- maximum disinfection efficiency caused by oxidizing properties which allows significant
improvement of safety and guarantees better cleanliness,
- removes all impurities quickly and thoroughly causing no bleaching effect on the cleaned
- easy to use, no need to blend with other agents,
- suitable for cleaning machines,
- low disinfection costs,
- high efficiency at all temperatures,
- full safety of use of water solution,
- convenient in transit and storage when in bulk,
- possibility to carry out disinfection of uneasily accessible surfaces by spraying,
- gives off no harmful vapours, no necessity to use intense ventilation.
Oxilab has an Authorization for Trade in Biocidal Agents issued by the Minister of Health of the
Republic of Poland. All products are registered with Office for Registration of Medicinal Products,
Medical Devices and Biocides in Warsaw and have been awarded Hygienic Certificates of the National
Institute of Hygiene in Warsaw.
The agent has undergone bactericidal, fungicidal and virucidal testing which are a guarantee of
high biocidal efficacy and thus effective disinfection of all facilities.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Dilute the contents of the container (160g) in 8 l /bucket/ of water (2% solution) at room temperature.
- Clean the surface with mop, washcloth or broom.
- After 15 minutes of disinfection rinse with water.
Box contains 20 bags (160g per bag).